Ouroboros Spine Say you'll miss me when I'm gone.
Moonspear
Villager
495 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei frankly talked her brother's ear off. So excited to share the changes with him. She had not even asked after his adventures, but she hoped they had time for him to tell her all his stories. She was a little confused when he didn't want to cross the borders. So many did now, it was nothing to have new faces over their ties. Faces that belonged to Moontide or Moonspear or now Moonsong. But she could respect it. After all they were raised by the same woman who made sure they were mannerly.

You must tell me of your adventures after you have time to spend with Mama and Pop if you so desire.

She lifted her nose and called out for her mother, delicate and trilling as it always was. Then she would settle beside her brother and wait.

This will just be a cameo so Shikoba and Mojag can catch up. She can be pped listening to them and just being present and if she does need to answer something. Just let me know :)
Messages In This Thread
Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - December 13, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Ajei - December 13, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - December 26, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - January 21, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - February 20, 2024, 04:24 PM