Sun Mote Copse Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
When the other wolf approached leaving a good gap of space between them Heph tipped her own head in a brief greeting, "It's a pleasure to meet you." She murmured at the introduction, stowing away the relation for a moment and glad that she would be able to give news of Towhee and Phox's wintering location to the other wolf directly.

But she was quick to reply, not wishing to forget the most important news and her purpose for visiting. "I'm Heph from Moontide. I came to invite Sunmote Copse to a hunt in Hoshor plains. We're hoping to gather wolves from many packs to share in the prey we can find there." She took a moment to breath and let the invitation sit in the air. The location would be no small distance to travel in the winter, but she hoped they would find it profitable enough a journey to make.

A friendly smile and she added, voice warming to something less business like. "I also came to let you know that Towhee and Phox decided to spend the winter with us on the Plateau by the sea, and you're welcome if you'd like to visit." She knew Njord knew the way to the plateau so she did not elaborate further on their location. A flash of worry flickered in her ears for a moment, when she thought of Ray, wondered if he had perhaps found his way back here, but she had no news to give of him.
Messages In This Thread
Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 04:16 PM