Sun Mote Copse Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph nodded, despite the winter season she hoped that wolves would gather and the hunt would be bountiful. "If it's not too much trouble, I'd be thankful for a bite." She replied honestly, while the kindness made her wish she had brought something she knew that the journey ahead of her would certainly be long enough that the extra strength of a snack would help. "I'll let them know, and if I meet anyone at the hunt." She paused in thought. Initially, she had intended to send an invitation to @Void's pack as well but the claim had gone cold and she had not tracked him down. "If three's not too old, there's a pair called Void and Meylodi who lived in Moontide for a time who might suit. They're both fine hunters and fighters who had their first bunch of kids last year." Perhaps Rodyn would know where to find them - she had always assumed since Rodyn and Void were like brothers that if settling their own pack did not work out they would return to Moontide.
Messages In This Thread
Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 04:16 PM