Hoshor Plains up with the dawn
w a y w a r d s o n
301 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
He'd meant to talk to Kukutux, if only to say hello! But she disappeared from him after the silent greeting they'd shared — and, out from under her eye, he thought he might try and find Vairë instead. He could introduce her to Raindrop, or see if perhaps she'd brought her children with her — he wanted to see if he could tell them apart just by knowing their names.

Instead, in his searching, he found himself face to face with someone who looked quite a bit like the moondoe.

"Hey," he said, looking faintly bewildered despite his smile. "Do you..."

They smelled of Moonglow. That made sense. But the isbjørn felt oddly flustered faced with what he thought must be one of Vairë's siblings — and he could not quite tell if they were a brother or a sister. There were strict guidelines on how he ought to act toward either one, but the protocols were quite varied.

He resolved to just be polite.

"You're from Moonglow," he said with a wag of his tail. "I've been staying at Moonsong — I think I mighta crossed your trail a few times. Is Ariadne your sister?"

It felt safer to bring up Ariadne rather than Vairë. Valiant tried not to contemplate why.
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
up with the dawn - by Valiant - December 26, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: up with the dawn - by Inkalorë - December 27, 2023, 01:43 AM
RE: up with the dawn - by Valiant - December 30, 2023, 10:14 PM