Two Eyes Cenote sixty-fourth [ap]
Moonspear
Journeyperson
330 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Muat-Riya and Akashingo were truly wealthy lands! Senmut effortlessly listed several commodities that could not be found in Moonspear or Moontide’s region, and Seal did her best to not let her eyes grow too large. Yet, she was a sincere wolf and often wore her emotions right on her sleeves.

The last sentence caught Seal’s attention the most. Alliances through marriage? This was a notion the young woman had never heard of. She imagined a narrative that made her heart flutter.

“Oh my, your land had many goods!” Seal exclaimed, but then laughed at herself. “I shoulda ken by the look of this coronation.” The opulent extravagance was a massive tell. “I will tell the head of my village, @Sialuk, of these things your kingdom offers,” she assured the priest. “And though I ken you seek things from the coast, I wish tae tell you that Moonspear can also offer trade.”

Seal turned a shoulder to show him the fishercat skin across her whithers. “We have fine hunting and many species of mountain game: large, small, and upland fowl. Herbs you can only find mountainside. Minerals, too.” Then, her curiosity roamed… “who, of Akashingo, do you seek to wed?”
Messages In This Thread
sixty-fourth [ap] - by Senmut - December 03, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Seal - December 03, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Senmut - December 17, 2023, 03:39 AM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Seal - December 17, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Senmut - December 26, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Seal - December 27, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Senmut - December 27, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 05:02 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Senmut - January 13, 2024, 07:07 PM
RE: sixty-fourth [ap] - by Seal - February 25, 2024, 10:42 AM