Ocean's Breath Plateau Smash all the guitars 'til we see all the stars
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph was carrying a wet hide, the fishes had cleaned it of meat and now she needed a place to dry it out in the sun. When she spotted Marina she changed her path, demeanor softer, gentler, less raccous than was her wont. "Marina. I'm glad to see you." She did not wish to press though she ached to know how the other wolf fared, hoped that she was feeling better as she was out and about. A gentle smile was on her face.

"I thought I'd find a sunny spot for this hide if you want to join me?" Her tail was in a low wag but she canted her shoulders evenly, inviting but not set yet on their path with room to go any which way. Chakliux had gone hunting for Andras, soon she would travel to invite packs to the hunt. But Chakliux had said he would return and Heph had to trust that he would, whether he had found his quarry or not. And if he had not she would know what Marina wanted from her husband.
Messages In This Thread
Smash all the guitars 'til we see all the stars - by Marina - December 28, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: Smash all the guitars 'til we see all the stars - by Heph - December 28, 2023, 08:03 PM