Redhawk Caldera the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
There seemed to be something. . .off. Killdeer was usually not the most perceptive wolf, but he'd also gotten used to a mother whose temper could be hair trigger. His eyes rested upon her bristling hackles, though it only lasted a moment, and then things were seemingly normal.

Ah, you're still young, Dwin, he replied, still smiling (albeit fainter, now). When I settled down with Mereo, I intended to live out my life there. Things change, like you said.

For his part, he shrugged. I'm taking it a day at a time, he admitted. Once, I would have thought about living with Caracal on the island, but now that he's gone, too. . . I figure it's best for me to be here now. And for the foreseeable future.

What would happen when Fennec inevitably re-appeared, he wasn't sure. Would she settle here, since Bronco was gone?
Messages In This Thread
the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Killdeer - January 26, 2024, 10:15 PM
RE: the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Ceridwen - January 31, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Killdeer - February 02, 2024, 11:08 PM
RE: the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Killdeer - February 09, 2024, 12:02 AM
RE: the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Ceridwen - February 10, 2024, 03:14 PM
RE: the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Killdeer - February 11, 2024, 11:14 PM
RE: the wood of the wind; a cliff, a fall - by Ceridwen - March 02, 2024, 04:11 PM