Ocean's Breath Plateau [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
237 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Raindrop had never felt so close to another being, never felt such a strong sensation like what was being felt early this morn. His cinnamon and gold upon his coat glowed in the early morning light, his gilded eyes, drowsy. Along with this new sensation, she began to feel drowsy herself.

She listened quietly as he returned her thanks, thank her for giving him a chance. He wasn’t awkward, he was strong with a heart of gold. “You’re welcome. No matter what life throws at us, I’ll be there for you, and if you ever have a hard day, I’ll do my best to light the way.”

He then asked what she thought of their den. “I’m more than happy with it. It’s our home now.”

As the dawn continued to grow, so did her sleepiness. Then, at some point, her eyes fought the motion to keep them open, and before she’d known, she drifted into sleep, to the sound of her husband’s heartbeat.

If you want to keep it goin, let me know. I’m loving all the warm fluffy vibes.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
[M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:41 PM