Two Eyes Cenote [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
157 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
He had hoped she might offer a simple exchange of names somewhere between bursting into his room and ordering him around, however, introductions were not in the cards, so it would seem.

Machiavelli delicately grasped the rabbit skin between his jaws, placing it with care upon the shining stone before trailing after the woman as she exited the chamber.

Shall we divide the rooms and tackle the corridor together? He proposed, punctuating the question with a soft yawn and blinking the leftover sleep from his eyes.

Her next words drew the man's attention quite readily as he flashed her a pretty smile. Oh? the peacock inquired, giving a flamboyant toss of his head to catch the light on his dove fur, See anything else that captures your fancy?

If I am to be recruited into further labor, he quipped, adopting a playful tone as he walked with a renewed spring in his step, I suppose being compensated with compliments from lovely women might render the task more palatable.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth - by Machiavelli - March 14, 2024, 12:26 AM