Two Eyes Cenote [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
153 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Machi's composure faltered momentarily, his shock palpable through the faint gasp that escaped him as the woman pressed him against the wall, her eyes aglow with a familiar hunger that set the man's ears askew.

A quick dart of his tongue over his lips, and Machiavelli's gaze flickered down the hallway, wary of prying eyes. My dear, He cooed, While I certainly understand the thrill of a tawdry affair, I'm not sure the father of your children would feel the same way, With a graceful maneuver, he slipped out from under her arm, an ersatz smirk playing across his muzzle, and unfortunately, my shoulders have become rather attached to my head, I do hope you understand, he purred with a beseeching pout.

If, however, you sought my company in a more official capacity, A nervous flicker danced behind opal eyes as he stole a glance down the corridor once again, I would be foolish to deny someone as captivating as yourself.

Leaning down, Machiavelli whispered softly into the woman's ear, Perhaps you could discuss it with him, and the two of you could come to visit me sometime, hmm?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth - by Machiavelli - March 18, 2024, 01:53 AM