Totoka River obliterate the remnant
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze still struggled to envision herself fitting into a pack lifestyle again. Even when she had been a pack wolf before, the structure her family had created and lived under had been different from what she understood traditional to be. If she were to join, it would take time to adjust.. and the thought of such made her vaguely uncomfortable. Old habits would be hard to break and she was leery of the constriction of hierarchy and obligation..

Hearing that it was small didn't perturb her any and learning of the territory at length was useful, though. She made note. Ah, so the lands are good, even considering the season. Although, I cannot say I am too surprised. The seaside does.. well, So it seemed to her, anyway, and she had only been here a few weeks.

She nodded on, also having been under the impression that Akhlut was sensible enough to head his pack well, despite his inexperience. He had appeared proud, although not to the point of pure arrogance, and able to make logical choices with a decent head on his shoulders -- as was evidenced already by his territory choice and good terms with others (which she just heard of now).

From Pied's words, it sounded as if life at the Ridge was.. good. You speak highly of it all. A smaller pack would almost... suit me more. Less complicated relations to sort through until she found her footing as a wolf of a pack (she repressed a cringe at the thought). And depending on how small is small, it seems I already am familiar with a portion of your membership -- you, Kisu, and Akhlut, that I know of, she mentioned. The last pack I was vaguely interested in disappeared before I could even know them better, she huffed, feeling marginally more talkative now. I hope that the Ridge is more stable than that. Which, time would have to tell.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - December 26, 2013, 11:20 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - December 27, 2013, 02:13 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 03, 2014, 03:48 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - January 03, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 04, 2014, 04:07 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - January 05, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 05, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - January 06, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 07, 2014, 05:48 AM