Lion Head Mesa [sc] eighty-second
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
171 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
I would never deny a thread between these two! <3 100th post too yippee

From his vantage point overseeing the party, Machi had noticed one particularly auburn figure stumbling away from the crowd, wandering towards who knew where. The pale man had learned one golden rule in life: nothing good ever happened when inebriated souls wandered off alone, especially in the vicinity of precarious heights. With a resigned sigh and a muttered prayer to the gods of common sense, he grabbed his drink and set off after the scribe-turned-prince.

He navigated through the pack like a determined serpent, weaving around merrymakers and sparing a few choice, rather colorful curses to anyone who dared impede his progress.

Breathless and perspiring by the time he reached the mesa's summit, Machi couldn't help but wonder if the priest had miraculously levitated his way up, or he had lost him somewhere along the way, but Senmut's boisterous laughter echoed down, confirming that he had indeed scaled the heights and somehow remained intact.

After taking a moment to catch his breath, Machiavelli hoisted himself over the final ledge. There, he found the priest, and with a sigh of relief, he cleared his throat, calling out softly to avoid startling him and causing an inadvertent somersault over the edge.

He padded to the priest's side with an impish grin, There you are, my prince! He exclaimed, greeting him warmly, mischief flickering behind his glitter-dusted eyes. I caught sight of you sneaking off earlier with a lovely lady. Quite the charmer, aren't you? I trust you had an utterly smashing time? His innocent facade quickly dissolved as he continued, Or perhaps my assumption is misguided, and the two of you absconded for a, hmm... I don't know... a very long, hard conversation? Unable to contain his amusement, he erupted into a fit of boyish giggles.

Oh, but dear me, I shouldn't tease you when you look so pitiful, Machi sighed, wiping an eye with his paw. Partying isn't quite your forte, is it, my darling little bookworm? With a chuckle, he extended his drink towards Senmut. Here, take a sip of this—hydration is the key to surviving wild nights like these. It's water, I promise.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
[sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 09:44 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 30, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 30, 2024, 05:37 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 08, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 13, 2024, 02:03 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 18, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 20, 2024, 12:05 AM