Lion Head Mesa [sc] eighty-second
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
171 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Thank you!! <3

His name bubbled from the prince's mouth like champagne, eliciting a blush that spread across the fellahin's pale visage like wildfire. With a swift motion, he smoothed his fur, endeavoring to compose himself before responding. Now, now, none of that. Machi will do just fine, he managed, his tone a delicate balance between formality and familiarity. With a graceful gesture, he invited himself to stretch out onto his back beside the nobleman.

It was the next time that he turned toward the scarlet man with listening ears that he found himself ensnared by emerald eyes already fixed upon him, gazing with pupils like discs. Allowing the moment to linger, he greeted the prince's stare with a quirk of his head.

Highness, if you keep staring so intently, I might begin to think that you've seen something you like, he leaned forward, his voice a sinful purr against the man's ear, and that might lead me to think all sorts of wicked things about your most holy self. With a playful smirk, he held the man's gaze for a beat before withdrawing, bursting once more into a peal of laughter. Forgive my jest, He chuckled, dismissing the moment with a casual wave of his paw. I would not dream of coming between you and your beloved, Machiavelli continued, confident that he could indulge in such boldness as the prince would likely not recall their exchange by the morrow.

You are certain to have an interesting trip if you don't find something more to drink soon, he remarked with a soft snort, his demeanor transitioning seamlessly from flirtation to concern. But fret not, my dear friend, for I am here to assist. There is scarcely an intoxicant I have not encountered and mastered, he declared matter-of-factly. You would be astonished by some of the concoctions I have sampled. Typically, settling the stomach is a prudent starting point, if you take my meaning.

However, it was the priest's ensuing proposition that caught him off guard. Propping himself up on his elbow, Machiavelli regarded Senmut with wide eyes. Are you certain? I would be honored, though I fear my usefulness may pale in comparison to another's more specialized skills, he admitted, Nevertheless, I do possess a discerning eye for beauty, if I do say so myself. Where might our destination be?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
[sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 09:44 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 30, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 30, 2024, 05:37 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 08, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 13, 2024, 02:03 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 18, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 20, 2024, 12:05 AM