Lion Head Mesa [sc] eighty-second
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
134 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Sorry for the long wait and the shrimpy reply D: Hopefully the next one will be better

The man emitted a soft, contemplative hum, his stained-glass eyes tracing the delicate paths of the clouds. I see, he repeated simply, acknowledging the situation with a thoughtful air.

Haha! he exclaimed with a twinkle in his eye. That pleases me greatly, Highness! If I may be so bold, I daresay I rather "enjoy you" as well. It's a rare pleasure to find someone of your stature so approachable and agreeable to jest, Machiavelli complimented, his smile as light as a breeze on a summer's day. Pausing momentarily to consider, he added, In that case, perhaps it's for the best that you brave the company of all those creepy crawlies after all. The piebald figure clucked his tongue playfully. Who knows, you might become excessively fond of my wonderful cuddling and develop an attachment. Then whatever would we do? It would be positively a nightmare.

As he prepared to embellish his theatrics further, he noticed Senmut, and he rolled back onto his shoulder as well. Oh my, well, darling, you'll feel much better once you've got whatever was in that drink out of your system, he reassured, not bothering to hide his concern with another jest.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
[sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 09:44 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 30, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 30, 2024, 05:37 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 08, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 13, 2024, 02:03 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 18, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 20, 2024, 12:05 AM