Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
173 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Private 
When you get to it! @Senmut

You will not be mine
So give me the night

The night sky stretched infinitely above the travelers, a canvas of deep indigo adorned with countless stars, like diamonds scattered across a sea of ink. Trees, heavy with ripe fruit, stood guard around the campsite, filling the air with the sweet scent of their yield. All was quiet, save for the gentle rustling of leaves and the hum of nocturnal creatures.

The trees were not the only ones on guard tonight. Machi lay awake, his pale eyes reflecting the twinkling light as he stared through the canopy of leaves above, lost in contemplation. The serenity of the grove was a stark contrast to the tempestuous thoughts swirling in his mind.

His gaze shifted, scanning the peaceful forms of his sleeping companions until it lingered on one figure longer than the rest. He stood slowly, quiet as a ghost under the moonlight sky as he grabbed his pack and slipped away from the camp.

- -

Highness, The wolf-dog whispered, his voice a gentle murmur in the stillness. He knelt beside the prince, his paw hovering for a moment before resting lightly on the man’s shoulder. He gave a soft shake, leaning closer as the prince stirred from his slumber. Wake up, my prince. I have a surprise for you.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
[M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - May 25, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 26, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 28, 2024, 06:14 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 06, 2024, 03:37 PM