Two Eyes Cenote Come on, my Combat Chameleon
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
248 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
I don't believe I have much choice, my love the man responded lightly, a playful lilt in his voice. I am but a poor leaf cast adrift in the currents of royal order, He pouted in mock exasperation, his opalescent eyes tracking the graceful flick of her tail with a mixture of amusement and affection.

As she turned towards him, baring her teeth in a light, teasing manner, he braced himself inwardly, though his exterior remained composed. His eyes widened subtly as she drew near his throat, a hint of tension rippling through him. He tried to mask his reaction, but the involuntary flare of his hackles betrayed him. The dog's gaze lingered on her uncertainly, a breath escaping in a quick, shaky puff as she pulled away. Still, he managed a gentle munching, his movements slightly more deliberate as if trying to regain his composure.

Thoroughly, hmm? he asked, eyes flashing as he considered her proposition, leaning down to headbutt her flank. Yet, as she nipped at the silk fur about his neck, he faltered, his next step hesitant. His heart raced, a drumbeat echoing in his chest. Each touch, though meant in jest, sent shivers through him.

You always know how to keep me on edge, he murmured, his tone attempting to convey playfulness, though it wavered slightly. He tilted his head, offering her a crooked smile.

As they walked, he forced himself to focus on the rhythm of their steps, the gentle sway of her movements. His mind, however, kept drifting back to the proximity of her teeth to his throat.

So, my love, he continued, striving for a light-hearted tone, shall we continue our story tonight? His eyes, now more composed, met hers with a spark of intrigue. He hoped to steer the conversation, and their interactions, into safer waters, where his heart could beat a little slower and his thoughts could regain their usual clarity.  Or did you have something else in mind?

The question seemed to be answered in the next breath as the woman darted into the lush growth with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Machi paused for a moment, a smirk crawling over his muzzle as he counted the heartbeats before giving chase, his senses alive as he slunk through the fauna and over rocks.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Machiavelli - April 14, 2024, 01:43 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Legend - April 19, 2024, 02:11 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Machiavelli - April 20, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Legend - April 22, 2024, 01:30 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Machiavelli - April 23, 2024, 02:37 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Legend - May 15, 2024, 02:47 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Machiavelli - May 16, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Legend - May 17, 2024, 02:19 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Machiavelli - May 17, 2024, 02:57 AM
RE: Come on, my Combat Chameleon - by Legend - May 28, 2024, 02:58 AM