Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
The irreverence in his call should have tipped Maia off as to whose grandkid this was, but she would never have thought to connect the stranger with the unpleasant interaction she’d had with Tegan years ago. If she had known, she’d matured enough that embarrassment would be her first response. Instead she showed up curious and slightly frazzled. It had been a busy morning.

Hey! Sorry, who are you? This is Brecheliant. She realized a moment later that, if he had come here looking for someone, he probably already knew that. Duh, Maia. Self-consciously she straightened and tried to act the part of Auspex, but there was more friendly than authority in her bearing. She’d never be good at projecting “leader”, but “mother” was a close enough comparison. It was about as close as she’d ever get.
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - May 28, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM