Dragoncrest Cliffs what? wow. so fragile.
Loner
371 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She was well aware of the fact that he might seem more inclined to follow her- perhaps wondering if she might have chosen him to sire a litter. She'd let him think whatever he would- but would wordlessly lead him beyond the Bluepeace meadow, and down through the dark tunnel that lead to the beach. 

Every now and again, she'd glance over her shoulder at him, just to make sure that he was following, and that he didn't get too close. 

She led him down to the shore, toward the cove where tall boulders lay half-buried in the sand. Between them were gaps, narrow passages where the waters flowed in and out with each wave; at high tide, the waters would still not reach past the boulders. She turned toward him. 

"I used to 'ave a net built 'ere," She said. "I took driftwood from de beach, an' stacked it between dese boulders. Seaweed 'olds dem toget'er." She said. "What 'appens, is dat when de tide comes in, it goes over an' t'rough de net, bringing wid it fish, crabs, ot'er edible t'ings. An' when de tide goes out...Dey be trapped 'ere, above de tideline." She said. She gave him a quick look up and down. "I need someone to 'elp me build it again." She raised an eyebrow, unsure herself whether this was a invitation or a demand.
Messages In This Thread
what? wow. so fragile. - by Cayetano - May 29, 2024, 08:29 AM
RE: what? wow. so fragile. - by Suzu - May 29, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: what? wow. so fragile. - by Cayetano - May 29, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: what? wow. so fragile. - by Suzu - May 30, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: what? wow. so fragile. - by Cayetano - June 03, 2024, 01:09 PM