Firestone Hot Springs [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
248 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Don't worry I will, the man tutted, turning and dropping a pouch to the ground with a squelch, which earned it a disapproving glare. I also, most generously if I might add, have found dinner. Machi added proudly, unraveling the bag to reveal a bundle of herbs and several large hunks of meat. His feathery tail began to wag excitedly as he inspected his haul, tickling Legend's nose. There's also a few rabbits buried not too far from here, but I'll need help carrying them. I've been very, very busy today as you can see, Legend dear, The fellahin said, turning around to face the woman expectantly.

With a dramatic flourish, he wrapped the bag again and began to take large, exaggerated steps, his movements more a dance than a walk. His path swayed and zigzagged as if he were navigating an invisible obstacle course.

He searched for a small spring among the pools, his eyes scanning the ground with intense if not somewhat unfocused, concentration. When he finally found a suitable spot, he dropped the pouch into the spring with a splash, wobbling backward to avoid the steaming water, his fair head crunching into his neck as if he were a turtle. Yeah, that looks good enough, he appraised with a sniff, voice dripping with confidence and a hint of slurred authority.

Rounding back on the jackdaw with a conspiratorial, devilish grin, he fell to the ground in a dramatic heap, pulling his lithe body along like a drunken snake. Let's go before they see us, he whispered, or rather attempted to whisper, his voice carrying more than he intended. His eyes, wide with mischief and glee, sparkled in the dim light.

As he slithered forward, he couldn't help but giggle, the sound bubbling up uncontrollably. Shhh, Legend, he said between fits of laughter, we're on a secret mission. No one must know. He paused to dramatically peek around, ensuring no one was watching.

He continued his crawl, occasionally pausing to look back at Legend, his expression a mix of excitement and deadly seriousness. Come on, my lovely accomplice, he urged, his voice a theatrical stage whisper. We must retrieve the rabbits. Our feast awaits, and we shall dine like kings... or at least very well-fed peasants, he added with a throaty cackle.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
[m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 08, 2024, 05:21 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - June 11, 2024, 11:34 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 12, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - June 12, 2024, 01:46 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 12, 2024, 02:30 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - June 12, 2024, 03:23 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 12, 2024, 06:00 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - August 21, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - August 21, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - August 22, 2024, 08:43 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - August 22, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - August 22, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - August 22, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - September 07, 2024, 06:02 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - September 09, 2024, 07:21 PM