Redhawk Caldera Greetings and offers
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Another call on the borders, but this one was unfamiliar, and Maia breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the stranger and confirmed that it wasn’t Akashingo.  Maia would do her best to ensure that they did not strain relations with the desert pack but that didn’t mean she looked forward to their visits.

Hello!  My name is Maia.  What brings you to Brecheliant?  She asked, approaching with a friendly manner.

Looking at him, he seemed relatively at-ease here, and Maia wondered if she should recognize him.  He did not seem like he came from Moonglow…. Maybe Moonspear?  She was less familiar with that neighbor despite them being closer.  A touch of guilt slipped through her then, but she dismissed the thought.  If she needed to she would go and speak with them; until then, the mountain held memories she just wasn’t interested in revisiting.  Not without a reason.

Then, as if unlocked, the memory came to her an instant later.  Rodyn!  Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.  It’s good to see you!  Of course she should know this man - she’d hunted with him!! It had been a while ago but still, warmth flooded her cheeks at forgetting him.  How have you been?!
Messages In This Thread
Greetings and offers - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:29 PM
RE: Greetings and offers - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: Greetings and offers - by Rodyn - June 14, 2024, 12:46 PM