Two Eyes Cenote Close Eyes
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
180 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Away
Other wolves, perhaps. I'm not sure how many besides myself are down here, and I don’t fancy you being the one to find out, Machi murmured, his luminous eyes shifting thoughtfully before settling upon the intrepid girl once more.

He knelt down, his lanky frame folding gracefully to find another crack in the wall, bringing his gaze level with hers. His expression softened as he took in her determined stance, a glimmer of admiration mingling with his concern. Listen, little mazoi, there might be some who would use you as a hostage to force your father’s hand and set them free. He paused, studying her reaction. You do know what hostage means, don't you?

The dog shifted uneasily, his usual bravado faltering in the face of her innocence. He hesitated, searching for the right words. I, he faltered, I'm okay, yes. He reached out a paw, ruffling the fur atop her small head, the touch hesitant and gentle. A soft, reassuring smile spread across his marred snout, though it didn’t quite reach his eyes. I appreciate the concern but don't worry yourself about me, alright?

He shook his head in amusement, a grin tugging at his lips—this time genuine. You’re a tough one, aren’t you, little beastie? he remarked playfully, trying to lighten the mood. But promise me you’ll be careful. Stay away from the other cells, and don't come back without an adult, okay?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
Close Eyes - by Machiavelli - June 19, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: Close Eyes - by Safiya - June 19, 2024, 08:36 PM
RE: Close Eyes - by Machiavelli - June 19, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: Close Eyes - by Safiya - June 21, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: Close Eyes - by Machiavelli - June 21, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: Close Eyes - by Safiya - June 26, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: Close Eyes - by Machiavelli - June 27, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Close Eyes - by Safiya - June 28, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: Close Eyes - by Machiavelli - June 30, 2024, 03:55 AM
RE: Close Eyes - by Safiya - June 30, 2024, 10:09 AM