Two Eyes Cenote we can't fall any further if we can't feel ordinairy love
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
405 Posts
Ooc —
shadows moved about the room as qiao bent to her work. she was concentrated, and as she worked the details of the red room faded away, the faces of akavir and senmut dissolved until it was just her and eset.

i feel like i've had a miscarriage. qiao's solemn eyes found the struggling face of eset in quiet confirmation. she noted senmut had collected fine specimens of the herbs she requested, and from the water brought by the servant she began to make a poultice.

while that settled, the priestess brought the moss to eset's thighs and flank, cleaning away the crimson stain that spoke of a mother's worst heartbreak. in the corner, akavir must surely feel her suffering.

eat this. qiao urged, bringing a compound of herbs to eset's delicate front paws. it would be a light analgesic; enough to soften her suffering. to the men, she gave a pointed look -- their presence might cause pain to eset given the delicate nature of her loss. qiao turned her body so that her shoulders blocked eset from seeing them. it is done now. look at me -- she motioned gently for eset to open her eyes. you must focus on your healing. it is all one can do.
[Image: OTLS5SY.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can't fall any further if we can't feel ordinairy love - by Qiao - August 17, 2024, 02:31 PM