Two Eyes Cenote i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
241 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Hmm, yes, I suppose you’re right, he conceded, his voice carrying a thoughtful sigh, more to himself than to his wary companion. Meseba, predictably, offered no acknowledgment of the apology, and Machi allowed it to pass without further comment. Trust, much like an empire, was not the sort of thing that could be forged in a single night. Yet, despite his composed demeanor, there was a slow simmer of frustration stirring deep within him. Since his imprisonment, the palace seemed to have completely turned on him— something he had anticipated, but that he could not quite forgive Eset for.

With a quiet sigh, he straightened, the elegant plume of his feathery fur shifting as he shook the dust from his coat.

Thank you for granting me your perspective on the matter. I suppose, then, I should continue my own journey toward accountability. The half-breed murmured, casting a final glance toward the stars, before letting his gaze fall back to the Mazoi. If you find you have need of me, he added with a polite incline of his head, I’ll be continuing my rounds.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - August 17, 2024, 04:17 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 04, 2024, 05:42 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 06, 2024, 05:26 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 08, 2024, 04:21 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Machiavelli - September 09, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 14, 2024, 01:37 PM