Two Eyes Cenote Ikaheka
Muat-riya
Hemet
79 Posts
Ooc —
Did she do it? 

She blinked. Then it registered. I have done plenty of shitty things, all in the name of self preservation, was this thing truth serum? Or were these words she’s always, always wanted to admit to someone? Anyone who would listen? but not that. Kids are… they’re off limits, her face soured. Fuck no would she ever kill a kid.

That was likely because she had them. It might have been a line previously she would have crossed. Now, it was unthinkable. 

When the first Pharaoh died, shit was chaotic. Almost like a “whodunnit”. Did anyone do it? Or was it natural? He was not very old, she let out a long, thoughtful “hmmm” at that. I feel like I saw some shit. Heard some shit. But it was so long ago, I can’t remember fucking half of it. Gods, she choked out a laugh, breathing easier when she cleared out a wad of saliva in her throat. Blechhh. But I know whose side I always want to remain on the good one of, that’s for-fucking-sure. Still, I was young and scared. When opportunity struck to go become a priestess and maybe be indisposable… in disposable????? UNdesposable??? Whateverthefuck… I left. Figured it’d keep me safer in the long run. Cause I love it here, 

She looked to Eset. Was she listening? I wouldn’t jeopardize that. I worked too hard, and she wasn’t one who particularly enjoyed doing that. Ever.
Messages In This Thread
Ikaheka - by Eset - August 31, 2024, 07:17 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Medusa - September 09, 2024, 07:38 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Eset - September 09, 2024, 08:09 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Medusa - September 09, 2024, 09:06 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Eset - September 11, 2024, 12:50 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Medusa - October 18, 2024, 12:44 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Eset - October 18, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Medusa - October 18, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Ikaheka - by Eset - October 18, 2024, 05:35 PM