Silvertip Mountain dark clouds
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

He confirmed what she suspected might be true -- Dragonwatchers being his, and all, but she had not wanted to jump to conclusions without knowing for sure. Amekaze bobbed her head, murmuring a soft "hm" sound as she did, finding his.. acceptance of it almost curious. He sounded straightforward, despite admitting where he had encountered his mistakes to a near-stranger. Amekaze could not say what to make of it just yet.

Not only that, but his desire to try again. This "biting off more than he could chew" had not off-put him from the role entirely. However she could agree with the need for more growing up. She did not feel compelled for leadership, and her age may have been a part of it. Amekaze was used to well-aged, experienced alphas and knew that she paled in comparison. Maybe it will only make you stronger in the future, having done what you had. I am surprised that they could not wait for your return -- assuming they understood you might, but I don't know their circumstances, exactly.. she mentioned, relatively impassive, with a roll of her shoulders. I intend to continue my walk. Do you have business elsewhere? she asked, glancing to the path before her. I do not mind your company, so if you are not preoccupied.. she added, so not to seem like she was trying to be rid of him once she realized her.. somewhat course phrasing. It was an invitation even if it didn't exactly sound like one.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
dark clouds - by Amekaze - December 13, 2013, 08:31 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 05, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 05, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 05, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 06, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 06, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 06, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 07, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 09, 2014, 10:55 PM