Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The ember-plated female gave a cocky retort in one instant and bolting towards it in the next with barely a wink of warning. Fin bounced a few feet after her excitedly, stopping shortly after she'd begun to stand in her wake and watch. Her ears stood tall upon her head which was lifted as high as her neck would allow, so eager was she to see every second.

The moose brayed(?)/made moose sounds at the coywolf as she darted between its legs, swinging its antlers and stamping its hooves to try and catch her with them. Finley's new thrill-seeking companion was quick to avoid them and escaped the beast without a scratch. Fin was impressed, and she barked and whined enthusiastically to Siv in order to show it.

Barely a moment after Siv had made her exit, Fin was seizing the moose's moment of distraction to shoot forth herself. She skidded to a brief stop just in front of it to bark obnoxiously at the beast, causing it to swing its heavy head back at her, snorting in rage. Fin avoided the antlers and sprang straight underneath it, spinning quickly upon reaching the other side in order to leap and latch onto its tail with her teeth. She gave it a very short tug before landing and artfully dashing away from it again, just as it kicked its sharp hooves and nearly missed her head.

Fin ran to rejoin Siv, laughing at their fun, completely carried away by their foolish cleverness. The moose behind her was swinging back towards them, stamping its feet and... Angry moose-noise making. Seriously, what do moose sound like?

Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM