The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

As she had quickly learned was simply part of the life she had chosen to uphold, she found there was much to consider in recent days.

First, there was Vienna's healing, which was slow but made its progress, and Jace's decisions in regard to such. This led her to the next obvious matter of the cougar that still roamed free and how she was supposed to keep her wolves safe from its teeth and claws, or find the damned thing, kill it, and use its furs to line a den without getting maimed herself...

Then came Rain, who she had allowed to go out on her journey across the wilds to gain information and see the sights. Ame was anxiously awaiting her return and tried to be patient, but it was difficult. She wanted to see her come back safely (and not with cougar claw marks adorning her silvery form) and then, which was of slightly less priority, was hearing what she had learned out there. Ame's own travels were less frequent.. and with no foreseeable opportunities to roam abroad on her own. She'd have to live vicariously through Rain's pawsteps for now.

This was on top of all her usual topics of consideration that ranged everywhere across the spectrum, from new joiners to long time faces. So, when the mind became to busy, she found it was some strange therapy to keep the body even busier.. which came in the form of hunting lately. Rabbits, pheasants, squirrels, shrews, woodrats, mice.. whatever she could manage to flush out of hiding, she pursued to mixed results. Right now, she was huffing to herself as her defeat was to be reluctantly accepted. The little rabbit had veered just one too many times and lost her.

While she slinked on, eyes sharp for sight of a new quarry, the call was noted. She paused, listened, and adjusted her course not long after. Ame could do with something besides chasing to focus on, if only for a little while; she loped his way, towards Sunshadow Rock.

She arrived with a swishing tail and set her eyes on Summer right away. In the midst of all things considered, he was there as well, both with his recent graduation to the adult ranks and the whole Tytonidae situation. You called? she quipped knowingly, settling alongside him.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM