The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She settled not long after affectionately tapping her muzzle to his cheek when he was in close for a greeting. Then, he wasted little time going right to the point and she remained unsurprising of the subject matter. While still trying to understand the depths of all Tytonidae had experienced, and what it was that had driven her entirely from her birthplace, it was glaringly obvious there was a bond between them already -- no matter how fledgling it may have been for the time being.

Mhm, I do intend to let them know. I just did not find it to be a rush subject, to let her.. you know, settle and all before we would go telling them she is fine, she said. It was Lasher's concern, which she felt was genuine, that had inspired her to stick to it. While having little reason to go out of their way to make nice with the Plateau, Tytonidae was one of their youths and surely, they could appreciate the notion. Plus, she had no reason to.. not.

The Plateau was greeted with much indifference. She had once been much more wary when Fox had become one of theirs, but, although she did not know this for certain, she guessed she had left to lead elsewhere with Peregrine. In any case, I think you would be a good fit for the job. You know her status better than most, she said with a nod. He could make for a good ambassador for the Sunspire, and was a good test of how he'd rise to the occasion. Sometime later, I want to visit them myself.. to see who is leading them now, how they stand, and so on. Since they are one of our nearest neighbors, and not one she wished to have a particularly bad relationship with. It had been quite a time since she had nosed around them. But, it was not a priority, just a something she was considering. Summer going to tell them about Tytonidae was much more time sensitive and about much more than her just being nosy. When you go, I would definitely try to seek out Lasher.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM