The Sunspire Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

With vague frustration written across her features and a slightly wrinkled muzzle to accompany it, she regarded the loner critically. Her posture was meant to placate, and indeed, it kept the dark alpha from acting uglier. At the very least, she was submissive and seemed to have it known that she had made a mistake that could have been much more costly in striding into pack terrain. I see, she said, inwardly praising Summer for a successful interception. But, he was not the focus here, although his company was a welcome reinforcement. Seronda. What could you offer? For this forgiveness, what may we receive? Certainly, your nose will know to be wiser from here on out. Their boundaries were clear and well-maintained; she found it hard to believe that they could simply be ignored.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Seronda - December 10, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Amekaze - December 16, 2014, 08:42 PM