The Sunspire Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears flicked, interested to hear of her knowledge of plants and herbs. Do you know anything about healing or just what.. types of plants are useful? she quipped immediately, remembering the pale-coated male she had met in the wetlands once. In either case, this did interest Amekaze more than she liked to show outright. Admittedly, they could benefit from anything on that front.

And at least she was a decent hunter. So she said, anyway, and Ame could believe she was fast. One look at her said that much. You will have to prove yourself, no doubt, and will start from the bottom. If I hear word of you disrespecting any boundaries, it will not be pretty. But she felt she had beaten that point home well, and the red wolf did say she would mind them from here on out. Ame hoped that she could trust her in full. You are welcome here on my watch, but a wrong move can change that. Any questions?

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Seronda - December 10, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:16 PM