The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

His question did come with a slight surprise, and her expression arced accordingly. It was a good question, no doubt, just not one she had anticipated here from Summer. Allies? Not.. exactly that entirely. Perhaps just.. neighbors we are on decent enough terms with, she decided after a brief pause. To her, allies involved a great deal of factors -- a sort of give and take that was probably too much to be of real use when a pack self-sustained as they had (so far). She didn't find she fancied that kind of relationship any. Not at this time.

Perhaps she was more distrustful than necessary, but her in homeland, allies had been a well-founded bond built of ties greater than that of just general location proximity. They were the relatives or sometimes even just the former close comrades -- the splinter packs were only testament to an original pack's overgrowth. Since she hardly knew any wolves of the Plateau at this time, none of this really applied.

While becoming allies with them is not something I am opposed to, I really have no plans for such right now -- for them or any other pack. I know so few Plateau wolves anymore, anyway. If we were to have official allies, our bonds would have to be a little more established first. Not that having Tytonidae here wasn't one thing to consider, it was just that she didn't even know their present alpha's name, so considering an alliance with them didn't feel right. Matters with the Creek have been quiet, at least. I do not think the tension will ever go away entirely. She then wondered how often they still thought about the potential threat the Sunspire could pose them, or if they had their attention elsewhere now. Scimitar had been a neutral leader for them as far as she was concerned.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM