The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i lost the first draft of this cuz i thought i'd get cocky and write on mobile bc i was still stuck at family christmas stuff |:<
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She listened, nodding softly. While the sea had impressed her, and she had gone through a brief phase of almost-infatuation with the coastline (then the waterways that branched from them), the mountains had eventually summoned her back. The sea is impressive, but I will always prefer the mountains. Something unsaid about them, and something she could never put into words, they would remain her preference for many, many moons.

Well, perhaps settling was not the best word.. adjusting? I know it is not quite like Ankyra here.. she rephrased and smirked, curious if his day-to-day routine was any different than it had been in Ankyra.. since fundamentally, a pack was a pack despite their bizarre beliefs. Obviously the scenery was different. To go from the coast itself to the mountain was a drastic difference. But she did know he spent a good share of time with Rain. Surely that differed from before, when he was pledged to the coastal wolves.

Then to his question, she answered easily. As a pack we established early in the summer, she said. There was the vague chance to explain how it had not always been her mountain, nor was settling here necessarily of her choosing. While she was very fond of the mountain, perhaps it would have turned out differently. Then again, maybe not. I lived in the nearby region for about a year before that, and my home land is a mountain.. so I appreciate that they are not for the weak-willed.. or the clumsy-footed. Even if she did not know how winter would handle here on this particular mountain. It was on her mind, though.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM