Silvertip Mountain the strong conquer all
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze's expression furrowed briefly. This was a different perspective on Tartok, one she had not exactly been privy to before that seemed to paint them in a less than favorable light -- much unlike the Tartok wolves themselves, unsurprisingly.

It warranted the slightest tilt of her head. She had never known the details of where they had settled, what others they had settled near, who had been there first and so forth. It was never relevant to the ranging Ame and even less so that she had never interacted with packs that claimed Neverwinter. She had managed to exist without tangling herself into pack matters, which was great. All she had known was that Tartok lived on a mountain. So they said.

Their words were only enough to make me curious. Never more, she shook her head in a small gesture. She couldn't trust the boasts of strangers. Not until she smelled their prevalence could she know with certainty. I could see she had something forged, some sort of gathering of wolves just about as prideful of their supposed strength as she was.. but never necessarily more than that. Ame shifted her posture subtly, turning her shoulders towards the chilled wind as it gusted with a bit more force then. By the time I got around here to investigate their borders myself, they had already withered, she murmured. Ame believed that their claim may not have been as complete as they thought it was. As the white-furred stranger said, words alone did not make it absolutely so. Had they been able to meet the standards set by their words alone, she might have shown true interest in them. She was drawn to strength but needed to see it for herself.

Since I had never heard of any Tartok before here, I assumed their relevance to the grand scheme of things to be less than they might have realized she said with a small huff. In fact, there were few she could say such of, especially as she had traveled. But I cannot say many other packs here have done well to impress me either. Only one had truly been worth a second look.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 09, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 14, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 20, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 25, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 30, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 11:40 PM