The Sunspire reality leans heavy on me
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i left it open a while longer to give anyone else a chance to hop in (which y'all still can if you want!)
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Only a few answered, and a mixed bunch at that. Vienna, still mending, Jace, a little roughed up but functional, and then Sumayl. Better than one, at least, so she hoped this would be enough to tip the odds in their favor.

Just a bit, she found herself missing Summer, who seemed a notable absence to her. Ame had also hoped to see Ghostwatcher, who was a faint presence on the mountain at all. He had expressed an interest in hunting, and to her, seemed a potential candidate for another gamekeeper. But, now only Sumayl held this distinction (which then led her to wonder the cooperativeness of Jace and Sumayl as potential co-gamekeepers..)

Her ears flicked to the sounds of each of their footsteps, and then listening further to keep tabs on the deer's movements. Three deer, one is a little older.. she said with a sharp gesture towards the landscape separating them. Meaning, they could likely trip her up easier. One misstep could cost her. I think driving them up is good, and chasing is my preference, she said, giving them this bit of information to see would take it. She wasn't going to deal orders, for she had at least brought them together; the hunt, the group hunt especially, was not an area of her mastery -- nor would it ever be. It was up to them all together to build a cohesive unit, and they were bright enough for her to not need to tell them how.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
reality leans heavy on me - by Amekaze - January 05, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 05, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Sumayl - January 07, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 17, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 07:10 PM