Moonspear it's simply unbearable
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i think it's safest if we want bear to pester moonspear a bit longer for it to retreat now, with so many wolves joining in! it's great to see you all so enthusiastic about this plot though :D also threw in a second bear so that bear #1 has some more getaway hope with so many wolves.

"NISHU, NO! I said —" Fuck these idiots, Charon thought when he saw Nishu lunge at the bear just as Ame retreated to his side. If they would've stuck together, then further assault wouldn't have been necessary. They just needed to stick together, but right now it seemed as though the pack was hanging together like loose sand. With no time to be too bothered about it, considering the threat they were facing, Charon made a quick decision when Thistle and Jace entered the fray. Jace was on their side, and he of course didn't realise that Nishu was being an inobedient prat rather than a brave hero, by the looks of him, and Thistle was on the wrong side.

Making a quick and rash decision Charon directed the wolves that had stuck with him: "We gotta press forward and chase it off before any of them get hurt, now!" He would deal with insubordinance later; now his top priority was to get the bear out of the way. With teeth bared and hackles raised, tail curled over his back, the young Alpha tried to make himself as big as possible before he moved forward. Charon wanted nothing more than to chomp this bear into pieces, but there was something inside of him that was deathly afraid of the bear. He couldn't help but see Atreyu getting flung through the air like a ragdoll whenever he looked at this magnificent, giant creature, and imagine that it was him this time. What sort of Alpha would a three legged wolf be? What sort of Alpha would a three-legged yearling be, in the eyes of his subordinates, some of which were already being horrible prats anyway?

He hesitated a split second as the thoughts flashed him, and it was what kept him from lunging at the bear full-out. He had enough of these self-proclaimed heroes though, and so he closed in on the bear with a loud growl — maybe he was scared to get close enough to bite, but he had plenty of bark — in hopes of driving it away from Nishu, Jace, Thistle and the rest of the group, for now. They could see how to deal with it afterwards then, in a more organised manner, after no one actually got hurt trying to play "i'm mr fucking hero and will give my life so my pack can escape even though we could've all escaped if i would've just listened" instead of "i'm a sensible wolf who wants zero wolves of this pack to get maimed by a fucking bear so i'll do as i'm fucking told".

As the bear turned towards him, looking ready to swipe its paw in his direction, Charon's bravery had sunk to his shoes, but on the outside he still looked ever the brave soldier while he snapped his teeth into the air in warning. The front of wolves was giving the bear second thoughts luckily, and so it started to turn away from them. At first, Charon opened his mouth to shout "Kill it!" to his wolves, but then he noticed a second bear looming up behind the first — which looked even bigger and more pissed off than the first. "Wait, no, fuck that shit! Get over here! Get out of its way!" he shouted with a lump in his throat, withdrawing his earlier kill-and-attack order as easily as it had slipped from his throat. The bear took this moment to lumber towards the second, larger bear, assuming it was not blocked by any wolves (in which case it'd probably attack).
Messages In This Thread
it's simply unbearable - by Charon - November 13, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Wildfire - November 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Amekaze - November 14, 2015, 02:10 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Floki - November 14, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Charon - November 15, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Wildfire - November 15, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Amekaze - November 15, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Nishu Inte - November 16, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Thistle Cloud - November 17, 2015, 08:05 AM
RE: it's simply unbearable - by Floki - November 17, 2015, 01:24 PM