Horizon Ridge for now, this is just fine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'm alright with nudging this to the present, and i'm gonna open it up for anyone so it doesn't have to go dead :3
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

It had been during the hours of the afternoon when she had returned to the riverside to trek back towards the sea after sufficient explorations inland. She believed her travels had given her plenty to consider, and after a successful afternoon hunt, she felt it in her bones that it was time to return to the only place that managed to have the slightest of pulls on her -- the coastline, and its woodlands. With ease, she joined the riverbank and took to the familiar turf of the old redwood forests.

There, she let the last hours of daylight pass while she made her way through with a meandering, looping path. Here and there she would return to the river, but she remained indulgent in her reunion with the coast. Eventually, Ame reached the beach but she did not stay long. It was cold and windy without the cover of the trees, so she retreated again and then, feeling in decent spirits, she decided to head towards the Ridge.

By the time she arrived near their boundaries, the skies were darkening and streaked with the vivid colors of the sunsetl.

And so, she lifted her muzzle to the treetops and howled. Short, and not overly loud as it was uncharacteristic of her to summon anyone at all with her unused voice, but, she believed it would make do. After, she settled to wait as the day's light faded further by the moment. She wondered how the Ridge and its alpha had been while she had been busy roaming about.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - February 09, 2014, 11:42 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 09, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 09, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 10, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 15, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 21, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 12:34 AM