Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
His anger subsided entirely when she seemed not to shy away from his touch. Harley was a speck that was long forgotten to him now, for in this universe existed only he and she. He had chased away the other male not for this, but only to protect Harley and Althaia both from this, yet his own motives seemed long forgotten. Perhaps it was because he was so unknown with this — he'd only had the confusing and frustrating effects of Osprey's heat upon him once, and then Amekaze's — or perhaps it was because he was looking to regain some of the control he had lost the moment Lazarus had put his filthy paws on Amekaze. There were so many motives that he could have, but her answer made them all void, for the only thing that mattered now was her, her intoxicating scent, the spell that she had put upon him and that he did not mind.

A shiver ran down his spine as she spoke. He wasn't sure if 'cunning' was really a word that he wished to use for himself, for it implied negative things, but the way that she spoke the word he knew that she did not mean it poorly. She meant that he was a good leader, one that did what was best for his wolves, and in a way, enslaving her had been cunning. Amekaze had wished to murder her for her trespassing, as would have been just, but he... He had seen bigger potential, a way to strengthen their pack.

He had always been a sucker for compliments, and so he only felt further encouraged by her words. She admired him. The words were nothing compared to the feeling the tender lick placed on his chin gave him, though, for it was an invitation of sorts, a cryptic message that was clear as day — she wanted him, too.

His teeth moved back towards her ear and he nibbled it gingerly, his touch lingering perhaps surprisingly softly for someone capable of cruel things. He did not think he would do wrong — he was the Alpha male, and she was his thrall. This was a natural thing. Not wanting to waste any time, Charon moved his nose along her shoulder and towards her tail, following the trail of the scent she left behind, driven by his hormones and his ego purely now, with little rational thought left in his body.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM