Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
aw
He growled info the fur of her scruff, a dark and satisfied growl, when he started to thrust. There was a moment of doubt then, but it was too late now, and he was too consumed by hormones to care, to stop this dance. As always, his actions were short-lived; like when he made love to Ame he peaked quickly and then slumped on top of her, his weight on her because that was the only way he had ever known to do this awkward part.

When he was slumped over her suddenly regret washed over him, but he reminded himself of everything he had lost and all the pain he had received. He deserved this. This was his prize. She was his.

For some time they remained attached and he remained patiently on top of her, breathing into the scruff he'd now let go of with the remnants of his desire, until they would eventually detangle again while he was beginning to come to his senses and started to plan his strategy.

As they finally disconnected Charon moved off her and he commanded: "If anyone finds out, it was Harley who did this. It's better for both of us if that's what they believe." He held her expression for a long time to make sure she understood the gravity of his words -- Ame would kill her -- before eventually he turned away from her, ready to depart, for he had nothing left to do here.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 02:52 AM