Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
edit: never mind that! we'll (ooc) miss you guys at moonspear, it's been fun! :) To future drama! <3

Amekaze went for Althaia and Charon saw only Harley. Even when Althaia snapped at his flank, regardless of whether it was a hit or not, his adrenaline egged him on and he cared very little to what would happen to him, seeing no threat in Althaia, and knowing it would only give opening for Ame to hurt her.

Teeth met with shoulder but they clashed into Harley's shoulderblade. He felt Harley stagger back and was detached from the mutt himself, his teeth smarting because of their clash into the hard edge of the shoulderblade. As soon as the mutt started to talk again Charon wasted little time and let forth a ferocious snarl as soon as he opened his mouth; he would show him the consequence of talking when he should have been running. He lunged forward but somehow missed his opponent's face, finding teeth clashing with his ribs. He tasted blood, but it wasn't enough; it was never enough. There were no rational thoughts left in Charon's mind as he tried to find substantial purchase on Harley but drew no more than a little blood.

Finally the wolf turned and Charon let loose a growl as Harley kicked at his feet, a fool's move. He snapped at the hind legs, knowing he could do much more damage with his teeth than Harley with paws, but didn't manage to grasp one of the legs to make Harley fall, catching a graze along the foot at the most, much to his frustration. As they fled, assuming that Althaia would follow Harley, he started the chase, not intending to let either of them get away, seeing nothing but their prospective blood spilling before his eyes now.
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM