Ravensblood Forest easy | lucky | free
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
I figured we could continue until Isley is able to show up :)

Her sooty paramour appreciated her knick-knacks, and Olive felt happy. Dakarai complimented the masonic structure which housed her, and Olive felt overwhelmingly appeased. With the both of them there, reality set in and grey femme could see her whole life play out in front of her; the images as clear and thin as the morning air. She saw them two eat here, grow here, whelp here, learn here, live here - together, side by side. That very thought made Olive shiver with emotion and it left her breathless.

“How dare those thoughts cross your mind!” She exasperated in jest - but a hushed giggle quickly broke her act. She softly licked his cheek. “You have done everything. All things are different now.” It wasn’t untrue - already, the dark male had shown her a blazing new world… full of new emotions and new plains of existence. “I never doubted that you would return - but, even still… I felt only half a soul those days that I was without you. To look at you, to feel you, to breathe you - incredible." Olive was a bit of an idealist, and she earnestly believed nothing bad could ever befall her now. "Together, we will never know sadness.” 

Chusi soon appeared on the scene and Olive chuffed towards in her direction. The girl had filled out in the time since they met and developed quite a personality [not that it hadn’t always been present]. It was all too visible when the glowing adolescent offered to defend Dakarai from those blackfeather fuckers and the playful, manner way she bounded towards the stony grotto. Olive was incredibly fond of the girl and was happy to see her again.

“Hi, Chusi. I was calling for Isley to tend to Dakarai’s wounds - it looks are though he had traveled for a while with them.” Olive beamed towards her lover, her pride as plain as day. “Alas, I have never been any good at healing physical, corporal wounds. From what I hear, Isley is very talented  - how severe is your pain?” Upon the end of her speaking, Olive swung her greyscale head towards Dakarai. Her moony eyes imploring him to disclose honestly. This was no time for gallantries, nor should he try to hide his true pain [as he needed to be treated properly]. Swinging her gaze  towards the other female, she asked “Chusi, do you know anything about healing?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 18, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 18, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Dakarai - November 18, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 18, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 19, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Dakarai - November 21, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 25, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 27, 2016, 06:58 AM