Ravensblood Forest Keep me caged, My downside locked away
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
These two give me all the feels <3 wrap up with your post?

Olive couldn’t help but chuckle and roll over further onto her back to allow Dakarai better access to her belly. Immediately Olive felt a sense of relief was over her — there was the sense of fortitude that she loved so much about Dakarai. He had come to her with apprehension and mistrust in his heart, which then metamorphosed into dreaded concern upon her denial and noncompliance… but now he crooned to his progenies, admiring them and adoring their unseen presence. As a response, they kicked and danced and Olive steeled herself against the oh-so-welcome discomfort. The movements told her they were alive, thriving despite their host’s convalescence — that her risk taking and not been in vain. The mother was thankful.

Olive kissed Dakarai’s smooth cheek lovingly but knew a change in topic and scenery was necessary. It would do no use to dwell on the topic of Teaghlaigh any longer. Instead of focusing on the negative aspects of her packhood, the druid deigned to take advantage of the good — namely, the caches that were stocked with food for their taking. With such injuries, they were limited in mobility and their ability to hunt despite Olive’s growing appetite for meat. She needed the nutrients that only flesh could provide.

“You are silly,” Olive said affectionately with a final lick on his dark nose. She still laid on her back and curled in his arms, so she laid her head back on the ground and tilted her head at him. “Care to visit the caches with me? The children… they hunger.” Olive get slip a youthful giggle at her comment, pretending that their offspring were aliens or parasites or something that couldn’t be farther from their reality.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 21, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 22, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 23, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 24, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 24, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 24, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 24, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 27, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - March 01, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - March 01, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - March 02, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - March 02, 2017, 08:18 PM