Morningside Cuesta sat my back to your stars and breathed in your sighs
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the girl scoffed at a few certain points in her brother's speech, (explore before she could walk, as if), but was certainly less vocal about her thoughts than usual. his final words had her roll her eyes, adding in a matter of fact tone, "I don't hate you, Sunny." her father cut in rather quickly after Sunny finished, not allowing her much in terms of words. her father's words had her brow furrow, and her mouth fell open to ask, "What did you-" she stopped short, snapping shut her maw; she had come to realize that not all questions ought to be asked, and she felt this might be one of them. 

Da spoke again, and she watched him, nodding solemnly. she wouldn't go off on her own- not yet. but, that didn't mean she couldn't go off with someone else, right? she didn't think she could leave. not yet. no matter how much she loved adventure, she loved Da, and Sunny (even though at times she wanted the throttle him), and that held her here. with a grin, she looked up to her father. "I'll make you proud, Da. One day, I'll even have my own pack, like you." this she knew; she wanted to be a leader like her Da. she would be. she'd make her own discoveries, discover flaws and strength and perhaps friends. all that would come, but for now, she was happy here.
Messages In This Thread