Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

he spoke, and the hate trickled back. her anger had started to fade, when she had not seen him for so long, and a kind of nostalgia had started to fill her. but Sunny did not understand, did not understand her, did not understand that she was not lesser, not someone who needed protecting. through gritted teeth, taking little notice of what her father had said, she hissed, "If throwing me a "sorry" is the most you think you can do, you're pretty stupid, Sunny." His name became a hissed curse, her words daggers and her heart burning a hole in her chest.

however, it was the look he shot her, the shake of his head, the way he acted like she was lesser than him. it brought back so many memories of him doing the same to her, thinking he had to act her superior. she wanted to fly at him then, to hurt him, to prove that she was just his equal, seeing as she couldn't do that with words. her features seethed with a hate unprecedented for her, magnified all the more to hide the pain in her heart. "You can't ever stop patronising me, can you? But you're right. I hate you Sunny. Maybe you leaving was the best thing that could have happened to Morningside, and me." the words hurt on the way out, like broken glass making their way up her throat. she expected regret, but there was a kind of desolate relief in the words being pushed out of her. she spun, unable to look at her father, moving away from Easthollow, from Sunny. her father's words returned, and bitterly, she thought, he isn't. not my brother, anyways.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by Dawn - June 27, 2017, 04:07 PM