Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ideally, she'd prefer no Redhawk interest here at all to keep this all smooth and simple. She doubted they would bring that much of worth, and of course it was they who were involved--proving that they were still awfully prone to weaseling their way into everything. Her longstanding disdain for the family made it hard for her to expect much of worth, even united behind a common enemy of her own and even knowing that Hydra had alright terms with one of them; she'd never trust them fully, no matter how became of all this.

But Drageda.. she could not judge in the same way, and took to them with a much more curious interest. It was one she would never find for the Caldera alone, a group she had certain negative expectations about that no span of time was bound to erase. Drageda posed more than they could, even knowing what little she did. So far. "Alright," she nodded, and could ask for nothing more than just that. She would be nearby, of course, and she would be sure to have her matters tidied up somewhat in the meantime. "We will be around," she said, matched with a tail flick and small smirk as she processed the potential for what was to come.

There was little more to be said for the here and now. She would see this to an end, and part ways with a good start when the time was right. The Drageda wolf had miles to go, and Amekaze would eventually head back to her own fellows to make sure they were on the same page.
my last cause i gotta
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM