Stone Circle If I never knew you
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Given the clear absence of Ezekiel's form and scent, Nanook could have guessed at her answer. Steph merely nailed a finality to her fears as the girl slammed shut her father's book, however opened she'd pried the cover. Her anger was justified. Nanook recognized the sharpness in Steph's voice and felt a stir of empathy.

She drew closer to her niece. "I understand," she said, while she frantically searched for what to say next. Nanook certainly wouldn't defend Ezekiel, heavens, or try to excuse him. The responsibility would be on his shoulders if he ever came about. So did she talk about feelings? Forgiveness? For the flash of a second, she mused how easy things had been when her social life had been restricted to stars and rocks - but the kids meant more to her now, and she imagined if she went back, she would never quite be as happy, knowing what she would be missing here. "You’re angry," she finally settled on, an opening for Steph to speak as she wished - though her own voice ran tentative, ready for correction, or anything, really.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
If I never knew you - by Steph - December 09, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: If I never knew you - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: If I never knew you - by Steph - December 20, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: If I never knew you - by Nanook - December 21, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: If I never knew you - by Steph - December 23, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: If I never knew you - by Nanook - December 24, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: If I never knew you - by Steph - December 29, 2017, 06:49 PM