Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She moved alongside the boy, heading in the general direction she had seen them last. It took only a few moments to find the area she'd seen them last, but after a thorough vetting of the place, she could only discover little indent in the snow where surely the birds had rested, and bits of feather and vegetation. The birds themselves, however, were absent, leaving behind an annoyingly fresh scent. 

Looking to Kieran, she suggested, "should we split up? they can't have gone far." Likely, the birds had headed into the open areas of the territory to gather and eat, but finding the group of birds might prove to be difficult. She'd wait for his confirmation, however, before making any more to head off on her own search for the birds.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM