Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She rushed out after the birds, nabbing the tail feathers of one and throwing it down to the ground with a twist of her head. She was hardly in the position to catch very many, however, and a few more half-hearted lunge was all she offered. Kieran, however, was in the optimal position, and she watched with a grin as he went after bird after bird. When the chaos had died down did she close the distance between the two of them, bumping his shoulder good-naturedly and her bird hit the ground beside his own with a dull thud. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM