Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
The call for her father had her stir, groggily, blinking the sleep from her eyes as she gave her pelt a stiff shake, already in motion as she left behind the rendezvous. She'd been hunting since the early dawn, turning up two pheasants and a hare for her efforts, before slipping into the rendezvous. She judged the time now to be mid-afternoon, perhaps, the sunlight blinking off the snow having her squint her eyes against its harsh glare as she approached. Wakefulness flowed into her as she walked, bright intensity returning to her glare and ears pressed forward, tail at a comfortable height near parallel to her back.

She caught the last of their conversation as she rounded the bend and approached, gaze tracking to Catori, than Pema, and finally Murdock and a stranger. Dipping her head in greeting to the two women, she glanced at Murdock and the other male. "he's only gone to Easthollow; you've missed him by a few days. Shouldn't be too long - we have a boy here, from your pack. Burr." Perhaps that was the reason for their coming, and the two parties had only just missed one another. She considered summoning the boy, but dismissed the idea as soon as it came.
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM