Moonspear You can't be too careful anymore
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
She seemed quick to flaunt information as to where the herds were and he kept his smile. It was logically the best place to find them and of that he was aware, but a wrong choice in words wasn't worth ruffling feathers for regardless of who it came from. Alya was every bit of a pit viper as her sisters if anything was to be gleaned; he too remembered her actions and mood of that fateful evening.

"I would have never imagined such a distinction between siblings, but I have yet to meet them all," and Galaxy obviously was no longer on that list. Corpses made terrible company. He knew they had a brother, Jarilo, and he knew Vela was the near spitting image of Charon... though she hadn't seemed to fond of him. There had been the she-wolf there that night that had cried—he presumed she had been one too even if her name tumbled lost in his recollection.

"Shall we?" he suggested with a flick of his muzzle; he wouldn't hold her up with banter. "I'll go along until we get closer to the borders, or unless you decide to chase me about. I promise I'm not terrible company." His first few steps were tentative in hopes she would continue her lead. Following along had its perks, though it was up in the air where he would go with them.
Messages In This Thread
You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 10, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 11, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 16, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 16, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 17, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 17, 2018, 11:53 PM