Moonspear fro[m] here to eternity
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ame liked the play and the romping to proceed this sort of business, and true, she liked pushing it to the points of savagery in the spirit of the fun she would be sure to seek later. The thought alone made her heart race more, solidifying it into something somehow even more sacred to her—as well as piece of her that would only belong to him in that unique way. To her, and while she would never say it so plainly, it really was that she loved him and in this way, she felt she could most clearly let him know the depths of it. An initial magnetism had grown into so much more.. to here, now, where they stood after the many, many moons spent together.

But when it boiled down to it right this very instant, a heartfelt dedication to the cause kept her aimed at the point of it all now. Even there, she could find a certain shade of delight. A different one than the chase and pursuit, sure, but a surprisingly comfortable one nonetheless. Deep down she knew what needed done, what the dance of her body would have happen. She wouldn't deny it and instead, satisfy; she'd seen what they could do, and by all means, nothing was stopping them here. His grip loosed a low growl from her but she bent herself subtly against him in return—not complaining.

Unrivaled, tucked well into the depths of their mountain, she was his to behold and went willingly into his embrace.
a fade is cool if ya wanna since i kind of set it up that way sorta maybe, i don't mind either way but ~~~vagues
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
fro[m] here to eternity - by Amekaze - January 31, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: from here to eternity - by Charon - January 31, 2018, 04:58 AM
RE: from here to eternity - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: from here to eternity - by Charon - February 07, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: from here to eternity - by Amekaze - February 07, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: from here to eternity - by Charon - February 09, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: from here to eternity - by Amekaze - February 12, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: from here to eternity - by Charon - February 13, 2018, 05:56 AM
RE: fro[m] here to eternity - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:47 AM